The Garden Suite is a comfortable retreat situated at ground level and overlooks the garden and willow lined stream. Enjoy a Continental breakfast breakfast, while soaking up the peaceful setting out the bay window. It features a queensize bedroom, ensuite bathroom and kitchen facilities. There is a sofa bed in the lounge for a third person, if required.
Visitor Book Comments
"A room with a view to a little brook, this is why I write in this little book. Thanking you Deb"
Shane and Sandy, USA
"Such a lovely place. It's been a wonderful retreat for us. Just wish we could have stayed longer"
Rudi and Ira, Singapore
"Beautiful gardens, saw many beautiful birds"
Laura and Howard, USA
"Great location. Awesome walk up waterfall track and Mt lofty. Comfortable and relaxing. Thanks for making the bed!"
Glen and Karen, NZ
"A charming B&B and a lovely host. Would happily recommend to anyone"
Paul and Belinda, QLD
"Sweet memories! Comfort as at home. Thankyou"
Allan and Fiona, Hong Kong
Attic Suite Features
- Queensize bedroom
- Sofa bed in lounge for a third person
- Ensuite bathroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Beautiful view over the garden and stream
- Kitchen Facilities
- Quality Linen and Towels
- Hairdryer/Iron/Ironing board
- Original art by the hostess
- Generous supply of provisions for Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary port and chocolates on arrival
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Time to enjoy the gorgeous gardens
- Sit by the willow lined stream and feed the ducks
- TV/ DVD Player/Radio alarm
- CD, DVD, games, playing cards, books provided
- Outdoor setting
- Cot available
Choose 'FullScreen' or 'Flash' to view the Virtual Tour.
The FullScreen tour is around 1mb, the Flash tour is around 200kb.
To view the 'FullScreen' Virtual Tour you will need Quicktime, which is a free download.