The Attic Suite is a cosy, romantic retreat, situated up its own staircase, with its own entrance. It features a lacey 4-poster queen size bed with ensuite shower/toilet and kitchen facilities. There is TV/DVD and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
There is a view to the garden through a bay window.
Visitor Book Comments
"Just stunning- peaceful and relaxing after a hectic wedding day"
Gregor and Alicia, SA
"Our third stay here tells all"
Peter and Christa, WA
"Peace and tranquility at a time when these were very important to us. Thanks for the hospitality"
Andrew and Jill, WA
"Appreciate the fantastic hospitality. Accommodation and service above all expectation"
Trevor and Anne, VIC
"A peaceful cool refuge from the heat of the street. Many thanks"
Ken and Joan, USA
"Thanks for providing a fabulous setting for our wedding ceremony. All present were delighted with the well groomed gardens, and the kids especially enjoyed the duck family passing through. Many thanks"
Julie and Nigel, SA
"A very comfortable welcoming B&B. we loved the garden especially. Lots of birds enjoyed it too"
Ross and Diane, UK
Attic Suite Features
- Romantic 4 poster Queensize bed
- Ensuite shower and toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Beautiful view over the garden and stream
- Kitchen Facilities ( only bench top oven)
- Quality Linen and Towels
- Hairdryer/Iron/Ironing board
- Original art by the hostess
- Generous supply of provisions for Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary port and chocolates on arrival
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Time to enjoy the gorgeous gardens
- Sit by the willow lined stream and feed the ducks
- TV/ DVD Player/Radio alarm
- CD, DVD, games, playing cards, books provided
- Outdoor setting
- Cot available
Choose 'FullScreen' or 'Flash' to view the Virtual Tour.
The FullScreen tour is around 1mb, the Flash tour is around 200kb.
To view the 'FullScreen' Virtual Tour you will need Quicktime, which is a free download.